Main Office - For general enquiries
Aberdeen Mosque and Islamic Centre
Scottish Charity Number: SC028038
Telephone: 01224 493764 , 07412324458
You can contact the Mosque Administrator if you need one or more of the following services:
- Arranging a visit to the mosque
- Providing constructive suggestions or complaints
- Giving donations
- Contacting The Board of Trustees
- Having any general enquiry
Mosque Administrator's email: email@example.com
Imam Services - For religious enquiries
You can contact the Imam of the mosque if you need:
- Religious advice, clarification and guidance. Both Muslims and non-Muslims are welcome.
- Questions in religious and ethical matters.
- Conducting Islamic marriage ceremony / Nikah
The Imam cannot be contacted directly via phone or email.
1 - For emergencies
such as funerals please come to the mosque after any of the congregational prayers and talk to the Imam in person or any of the mosque committee members available.
2 - Contact the Imam via post (The Imam will contact you by telephone within 1 to 7 days):
Please be sure to write -
- your name
- your contact number
- your enquiry
Address your envelope to "Imam Services Mailing Box", Aberdeen Mosque, 164 Spital, AB24 3JD.
3 - Contact the Imam via online form (The Imam will contact you by telephone within 1 to 4 days):
Please use the form below.